We've spent only 1 night there and I wish we could have stayed longer. Owners were kind and we had a warm but quick welcome. Very nice and cozy room and castle, perfectly located in the vallée de la loire to visit castles or to rest by the pool! I loved the breakfast...simple typical French breakfast in a classy dinning... More
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Nazelles Amboise Hotel
- Chateau De Nazelles Amboise Hotel Nazelles Negron
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We warmly welcome you to Chateau de Nazelles, an authentic and intimate sixteenth-century manor surrounded by extensive and tranquil grounds. Snuggled on a hillside across the River Loire from Amboise (1.6 miles) and nearby Château de Chenonceau (10 miles), Chateau de Nazelles is ideally situated to visit all the castles of the Loire Valley. Dating back to 1518, residence of the Lords of Nazelles, the chateau, a listed historical monument, was also a wine estate for many centuries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Chateau de Nazelles Amboise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.