Stayed several nights at the Grand Canyon Railway Hotel (took train to Grand Canyon). It was a great place to just relax and read a book in front of the huge fireplace. The pool and especially the hot tub was nice after a long day of hiking in the area. The beds were comfortable and the room was spacious.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Canyon Railway Williams
- Fray Marcos Hotel
- Hotel Grand Canyon Railway
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historical hotel named after a member of a Spanish expedition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Grand Canyon Railway Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.