We stayed at this hotel on two different occasions on our trip (three nights in total) and agree with previous reviews: 1) The staff are very accommodating & willing to help with minimal English, thank you Google Translate! They welcomed us to the hotel with a nice strawberry malbec cocktail. 2) The "double room" is two twin size beds and... More
- Also Known As:
- Patagonia Rebelde Hotel El Calafate
- Patagonia Rebelde El Calafate
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Patagonia Rebelde, Posada + Historia, is the ideal option for tourists who want to discover the true essence of the old Patagonia. Constructed and decorated with recycled materials and traditional Patagonian design, this magical building will enchant guests by taking them back 100 years in time to experience the spirit of the pioneers of Patagonia. Twelve rooms with modern comforts create a cozy backdrop which is true to the authentic design and the original experience of these lands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Patagonia Rebelde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.