The food was really good this time. I was there 4 years ago and thought the food was lacking. The room we had was spacious and charming. Visit Colome Vineyards. The museum there is a really exciting place. Molinos is always a must see when I go to Argentina. I make my reservations there first as they can be hard... More
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda De Molinos Hotel Salta
- Hacienda De Molinos Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hacienda Molinos is a mandatory stop on any tour round the CalchaquÃ Valleys. This traditional hacienda, which dates back to the 18th century and was home to the last governor of Salta appointed by the King of Spain, has been refurbished to provide you with all comfort expected from a 21st century hotel, while preserving the essence and typical features of colonial times. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hacienda de Molinos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.