We really enjoyed our recent stay at Painted Mountain. We travel to Mesa several times every year and have stayed at this resort many times. The rooms are clean, quiet and comfortable. Housekeeping is top-notch. We love the golf course, but our recent visit was during the record-breaking rainy week - so no golf! We did enjoy the hot-tub in-between... More
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Painted Mountain Country Club Hotel
- Westgate Painted Mountain Country Club Hotel Mesa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful, desert landscaped resort, which lies adjacent to an 18-hole championship golf course. The resort is close to horseback riding, river cruises, gambling and rafting, cultural attractions, sports activities, shopping and much more. Guests of the resort enjoy spacious villas, most of which include fully equipped kitchens, whirlpool tubs, and balconies or patios. Onsite amenities include a heated outdoor pool, hot tub, basketball and sand volleyball courts, fitness room, steam room and playground. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Westgate Painted Mountain Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.