My mate and I were here for 2 nights to visit Iguazu falls. If you are not looking for a place to stay for a long time, this is the place to stay. There are couple rooms, so a nice romantic place. Plus there is a nice swimming pool to wind down after a long day at the falls! Breakfast... More
- Also Known As:
- Timbo Hostel y Posada Hotel
- Timbo Hostel y Posada Hotel Puerto Iguazu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Timbo Posada! 150 meters from Bus Terminal downtown Iguazu. We have five rooms with super mattresses, soft linen, private bathrooms, room service and natural elements deco. We offer a green area ideal for enjoy reading and meditation. Big breakfast surrounded by hummingbirds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Timbo Hostel y Posada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.