Yes, the Sheraton knows they can charge a premium for this location, but splurge if you can. The rooms on the left side (facing entrance) offer spectacular views of the falls. Guaranteed visits by monkeys and coatimundi at dusk. Very hospitable staff.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Media 8, Inc., Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Iguazu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.