Parker Cottage is perfect. A beautiful old house beautifully but unfussily decorated. Phil’s service is attentive but non-intrusive. I slept through breakfast on the first morning and he waited for me to rise and still offered me the full service. This is proper service. A home away from home. But nicer.
- Also Known As:
- Parker Cottage Hotel Cape Town Central
- Parker Cottage Hotel
- Parker Cottage Cape Town, South Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Parker Cottage! We’re a little different than the usual hotel or guesthouse experience. Rather than being just a conventional ‘place to sleep’, we offer a very much unplugged, urban retreat right in the creative heart of Cape Town. So although we offer free and fast internet, we don't do minibars, piped music or even reception desks. Think of us like a country house in the middle of the city. We’re the kind of place where you can rediscover the art of conversation, endless breakfasts and total serenity. Parker is a social place too: our legendary free wine evenings occur at least twice a week and there’s no ‘cut off’ time for our gourmet breakfasts either. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Parker Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.