The place was ok. It's older and could really use some updating. The carpets looked dirty because of their age. Bathroom showed what looked like mold around the tub.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Lake Havasu Hotel
- Days Inn Lake Havasu Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Days Inn Lake Havasu City
- Lake Havasu City Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn is centrally located to restaurants, shopping, and 2 blocks from the London Bridge. Enjoy our complimentary breakfast and wi-fi with every room. You’re welcome to BBQ a bite to eat by the heated pool and jacuzzi. Bring the boat, we have plenty of parking for you at no cost. Don’t forget Fido, we’re pet friendly too. Take advantage of our extended stay or Stay and Jet Ski packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Lake Havasu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.