The hotel on the first look seems gorgeous. The lobby is decent, having enough place to hang about with a kind of a lounge created near the reception area. The rooms are spacious & bright. The colours though not irritating a bit are vibrant enough to highlight the scenic views of the sea & the beach from the windows. The... More
- Also Known As:
- Garden Court King`s Beach Hotel Port Elizabeth
- Garden Court King`s Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Port Elizabeth is a city that boasts leisure attractions and an active business centre. The Garden Court King’s Beach hotel affords easy access to everything that this city has to offer. Within walking distance of the magnificent King’s Beach Promenade, this affordable accommodation offering is the gateway to a world of fun. With 2km of white sand, a surfing spot, the MacArther’s Baths and many other attractions, this Garden Court is an ideal leisure destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Olotels and HotelsClick so you can book your Garden Court King's Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.