We stayed here 3 nights and loved. This was our favorite resort and location in French Polynesia, I highly recommend it. The resort is smaller than most and there's not many other resorts around. It's on a small motu with a good beach, but even better, there are little motu's on either side you can walk/swim/kayak to that have long... More
- Also Known As:
- Tikehau Pearl Beach Hotel Tikehau
- Tikehau Pearl Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Considered to be one of the most beautiful atolls in Polynesia, Tikehau is a graceful oval crown of small islets with an interior lagoon 16 miles across and a pass for small boats through the coral reef. The Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort is a Pearl to discover in the Tuamotu islands. The resort welcomes guests to this 4 hectare tropical paradise. Located on a secluded pink sandy beach fringed with coconut trees, the Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort offers 13 beach bungalows with air conditioning and 24 over water bungalows and suites. All bungalows, designed in true Polynesian style, are very spacious (55m²) and are equipped with a fan, mini bar, coffee / tea making facilities, direct dial phone, safe, television and private veranda. The over water bungalows include a glass section of the floor from which you can enjoy the spectacular underwater life of the lagoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Splendia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.