We went on a nice sunday afternoon to have an ice-cream in this beautiful hotel. The view is amazing : lagoon view next to the pool. Absolutely georgeous! We had a Virgin Colada (delicious), a pinapple salade with mascarpone ice-cream (surprising) and rasberry ice-cream (yummy). All this was very well presented. The waitress was very nice and polite. The prices... More
- Also Known As:
- Legends Resort Moorea Hotel
- Legends Resort Moorea Hotel Moorea
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a private haven nestled in 17 verdant acres, surrounded by breathtaking views of a crystal blue lagoon, and set against a backdrop of the seemingly endless Pacific Ocean.Now imagine enjoying this spectacular view from the privacy of your own luxury villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Splendia, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Legends Resort Moorea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.