Really enjoyed staying here. Our university group used CRB as a hub in San Jose between trips out to both coasts, La Fortuna, etc. No complaints about the place. Our group particularly liked the chance to meet travelers from around the world and hang out at the bar after a long day of travel.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Rica Backpackers Hotel
- Costa Rica Backpackers Hotel San Jose
- Costa Rica Backpackers San Jose
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 budget hostel and meeting spot for travelers in San Jose, Costa Rica and Lonely Planet readers’ favorite since 2001. We have excellent reviews from guide books and on internet. Come and meet people from all around the world in our little slice of paradise, swap stories, catch the sun in our tropical garden, swim in the pool and don`t miss the happy hour at the "BAR-PACKERS" at 5pm!ALL FREE - internet (7 computers), wifi, coffee & tea; kitchen facilities (save money cook for yourself), parking, storage.TOP FACILITIES - Biggest pool & garden in San Jose, sunbathing, cable tv, international phone calls, hot showers, laundry service, tour desk, 24-hr security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers and Priceline so you can book your Costa Rica Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.