We rented a 3 bedroom home with private pool at Los Delfines. We fell in love with the resort. The Scarlet Macaws, Herrons, Blue Jays, Tucans and wide beach with calm water was the best part. The home was spacious and worked perfect for us (4 adults, 2 kids). Having a private pool was very nice after a beach day!... More
- Also Known As:
- Bahia De Los Delfines Hotel
- Bahia De Los Delfines Hotel Playa Tambor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The tropical setting of this luxury resort makes an exceptional beauty that will exceed your expectations. With the beach that stretches for more than 3 miles and a backdrop of exuberant vegetation where mountain streams meet the sea, you will discover the best of nature. Los Delfines, is characterized by calm Pacific waters, unspoiled sand beaches, uninhabited islands, friendly people, and a wide variety of flora and fauna, including parrots, monkeys, rivers and lots of waterfalls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with EasyToBook, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Bahia de los Delfines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.