We only stayed one night at the lodge. Due to the poor weather ( rain and fog) , we were not able to see the Volcano nor the La Paz waterfalls, HOWEVER, Jimmie and Stephan made our stay amazing. We enjoyed the great food ( Stephan, EVERYTHING that was made in your kitchen was the best- Puerto Viejo has nothing... More
- Also Known As:
- Poas Lodge And Restaurant Hotel Poas Volcano National Park
- Poas Lodge And Restaurant Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated near the summit of Poas Volcano, this is the ideal place to relax and enjoy the spectacular views of the central valley of Costa Rica. We are just 5 minutes to Poas Volcano National Park, 10 miles from La Paz Waterfalls and 45 minutes to the airport. We offer clean, comfortable rooms at reasonable rates. We also offer free wi-fi, coffee machines in selected rooms and an extensive menu on our restaurant. The atmosphere is just amazing at our lodge, just ask any of our happy guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Poas Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.