The hotel is elegantly designed in an excellent location that is in easy walking distance of many attractions in Shanghai. The rooms are luxurious but not particularly user friendly. The concierge services were adequate but not outstanding. The breakfast buffet was excellent. The staff in the lobby directing guests among the various elevators were delightful.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Shanghai Hotel
- Le Royal Meridien Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Meridien Shanghai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish and sophisticated with an ultra-modern design, Le Royal Meridien Shanghai is one of Shanghai's tallest landmarks, and its location at the centre of Shanghai on the historic Nanjing Road East, opposite the People's Square and overlooking the Shanghai Museum and Shanghai Grand Theater, puts guests at the heart of one of the world's most exciting cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Orbitz, Agoda, Ctrip DaoDao, Elong and Venere so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.