While being on the main island we did some research on which of the two backpacker resorts to take when visiting Mana. After getting some negative stories about Lagoon we decided to take Ratu Kini and we don't regret it. You don't have much choice when visiting the islands and the resort owners gladly take advantage of that by asking... More
- Also Known As:
- Ratu Kini`s Backpackers And Dive Hotel Mana Island
- Ratu Kini`s Backpackers And Dive Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mana Island is close to Nadi, offers fantastic reef diving, clean and well serviced accommodation, local tropical foods in our Award winning Bar and Restaurant, outrageous beach parties, friendly, uniformed and educated staff and sunsets to die for!We operate a fully equipped PADI Dive Resort (R-36364) managed by a Course Director. We dive the Supermarket, Gotham City, Plantation Pinnacle, Namotu Passage and other world famous dive sites, which are just minutes away ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Ratu Kini's Backpackers and Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.