A beautiful island, somewhat out of the way to get to and from, but lovely and relaxing with good diving. We stayed in one of the beachfront villas. The accommodation is basic (not surprising considering the cyclones, and probably not best to travel here during cyclone season) but clean. We had amazing weather the whole time. Big bathroom and great... More
- Also Known As:
- Ratu Kini`s Backpackers And Dive Hotel Mana Island
- Ratu Kini`s Backpackers And Dive Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mana Island is close to Nadi, offers fantastic reef diving, clean and well serviced accommodation, local tropical foods in our Award winning Bar and Restaurant, outrageous beach parties, friendly, uniformed and educated staff and sunsets to die for!We operate a fully equipped PADI Dive Resort (R-36364) managed by a Course Director. We dive the Supermarket, Gotham City, Plantation Pinnacle, Namotu Passage and other world famous dive sites, which are just minutes away ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Ratu Kini's Backpackers and Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.