visited Sheraton Park Chennai, being a hotelier myself i always compare food at different hotels, got to say this about Cappucino, was a very good experience food wise,just delightful. Also enjoyed the buffets setup at The Residency.Usually i dont prefer buffets but at this restaurant the buffet was great especially the Indian and South Indian buffets.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Park Hotel And Towers
- Itc Hotel Park Sheraton
- Sheraton Park Tower Hotel
- Sheraton Park Chennai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 12 kilometers from the airport, Sheraton Park Hotel & Towers is situated in the heart of one of India's most exciting cities, Chennai. Allow our full-service concierge to orient you to the area, arranging everything from restaurant reservations to local tours. Sheraton Park Hotel & Towers echoes the city's comfortable amalgamation of heritage within a modern metropolitan reality. The Hotel has 283 rooms in a various range of categories which also includes 38 uniquely designed suites. The Sheraton Towers, exclusively designed for business travellers comes with a host of exclusive privileges and an exclusive restaurant, lounge & library and a 24-hour contemporary Business Centre. The hotel houses large Banquets and conference facilities to accomodate 1000 people, a choice of premium award winning restaurants, a state of the art bar and popular nightclub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Sheraton Park Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.