Beautiful hotel and grounds with a wonderful sense of history and charm. The staff were friendly, efficient and accommodating. We enjoyed a lovely evening meal sitting in the garden restaurant watching the in-house entertainment. The room was delightful - clean, comfortable and well equipped. Lovely bathroom with nice hot shower. Our only disappointment was that we'd only booked for one... More
- Also Known As:
- Narain Niwas Palace Jaipur
- Narain Niwas Palace Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- he Narain Niwas Palace Hotel, a Heritage Hotel, provides a good example of history amalgamating with modern times. Centrally located in Jaipur, the Pink City of India, the palace was built in the 19th century by General Amar Singh Ji, the then Thakur of Kanota. Designed in a fanciful version of The Anglo-Indian style popular in the Victorian Era, the palace now serves as a hotel. The Palace has all the modern amenities and a place where one can enjoy traditional Rajput Hospitality. Decorated with Rajput Flourishing, Rajasthani Furnishing and Traditional Jaipur painted wall decor in a typically bold colour palette; Narain Niwas was built in the 1928 by General Amar Singh, Thakur of Kanota, and Commander of the Jaipur State Force. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels and Agoda so you can book your Narain Niwas Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.