Me and my husband stayed two nights in Bocas Paradise thinking okay a 4 star hotel as recommended we paid $ 99.- per night ..but it was realy a 2 star hotel. First day a couple of hours no water when wanted to take a shower.. Small room..a room safe which was broken..a bathroom with a toilet where you have... More
- Also Known As:
- Bocas Town Paradise Hotel
- Bocas Paradise Hotel Bocas Del Toro, Panama - Bocas Town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bocas Del Toro's newest oceanfront hotel located in the heart of the vibrant and picturesque Bocas Town. The hotel features three stories of colorful Caribbean architecture perched out over the water with spectacular views. The hotel offers 30 rooms, an incredible restaurant and bar and some of the best views in Bocas. Most rooms have breathtaking ocean views, balconies, air conditioning, cable TV, kitchenettes, and high quality furnishing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bocas Paradise Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.