A lovely hotel with the two highlights being: a gorgeous swimming pool and a fantastic buffet! I was sad to leave this hotel as the pool was gorgeous (especially at sunset), the staff were friendly, the room was mosquito-free and large, the housekeeping cleaned our clothes better than they've ever been cleaned and the buffet was absolutely fantastic!
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Citadel Kandy Hotel Kandy
- Chaaya Citadel Kandy Hotel
- Chaaya Citadel Hotel Kandy
- Kandy Chaaya Citadel Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sweeping green hills, the longest river in the country, misty mornings and the fresh outdoors, are just a few things that naturally come together here to make the perfect holiday. Just 2 1/2 hours from the Sri Lanka's Capital City Colombo, Chaaya Citadel Kandy has reinvented itself taking into account the needs of holidaymakers around the world. Replete with a sense of history, serenity and majesty, the hotel offers guests the opportunity to experience the amazing Kandyan history, the culture and the arts that play a big role in the lives of the Sri Lankans. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Cinnamon Citadel Kandy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.