A large group of my friends and I stayed here for the Full moon and then the New Years Eve parties 2012/13. We booked through booking.com and there was nothing else available on the island (and this was months before the event!). We slept 3 to a room and paid £84 a night for a room (British pounds!!!!) This was... More
- Also Known As:
- Moon Paradise Bungalows Hotel Koh Phangan
- Moon Paradise Bungalows Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort, where Full-Moon Party begins, now also in internet. 25 Bungalows, 7 of them were completed in october 2009, restaurant and famous "Rock" beach bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Olotels so you can book your Moon Paradise Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.