I spent almost 6 nights in this hostel. The staff are friendly and helpful and they speak good English. The breakfast, served from 8 to 11am, is very good. It's not the quietest hostel/hotel I've been to, but for sure is one with the best quality/price ratio. Staying in a dorm (2 bunker beds) I spent only $15 per night.... More
- Also Known As:
- Manso Boutique Guesthouse Hotel Guayaquil
- Manso Boutique Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Guayaquil city centre on the west bank of the River Guayas, this hostel offers free Wi-Fi access throughout the property and a restaurant, serving freshly-prepared local and international dishes. Guests can relax on the balcony, offered with some rooms, and take in the view of the city. Private bathrooms are offered in some rooms of Manso Boutique Hostal while others have access to shared facilities. Simon Bolivar Airport is just 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Manso Boutique Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.