The owners Linda and Neal and their staff went out of their way many times to make our stay very special. Their help with the ferries and recomendations as to where to visit and dine was right on. We were happy we chose this very clean Inn so close to the ferries.
- Also Known As:
- Anacortes Ship Harbor Hotel
- Anacortes Ship Harbor Hotel Anacortes
- Ship Harbor Hotel
- Ship Harbor Anacortes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn is built on a wooded hillside amidst towering cedars and mature firs, insulating it from the hustle and bustle of the outside world. Located 2/3 mile from the San Juan Ferry and a locally owned restaurant known for its atmosphere and great food. Hop in the car and you are just minutes away from Old Town Anacortes where you will enjoy a unique shopping opportunity, as well as several other favorite restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Anacortes Ship Harbor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.