We stayed at this hotel for a week from 6th June and my only regret is that it could not have been longer. All staff were really helpful, friendly and courteous and could not do enough to ensure our stay was perfect. The rooms were beautiful and spacious and we decided to move to a room on the first floor... More
- Also Known As:
- Grand Yazici Bodrum Hotel Bodrum
- Grand Yazici Bodrum Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Yazıcı Hotel & Spa Bodrum offers you a memorable vacation with unique botanical garden, which is decorated with palm trees, banana trees and thousands of various flowers, 600sqm infinity pool with a perfect Bodrum Peninsula, St. Peter’s Castle, Cos Island and Marina view,Tastes from traditional Bodrum cuisine welcomes you at the Limon Restaurant, you will get satisfied with the international dishes from Mediterranean Cuisine and will enjoy the perfect view from every corner at the Peninsula RestaurantSPA by Yazıcı, the most exclusive SPA complex of Bodrum Peninsula, is placed on 2500 sqm area with heated indoor pool, VIP SPA, fitness center with latest technology equipments, Turkish Hamams, Saunas, Steam rooms, massage and treatment rooms, skin & body care rooms, healthy life center, also a open tennis court for day and night use. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Agoda, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Stentorian NV, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Grand Yazici Bodrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.