We stayed for our first three nights in a room with a great view of the Petronas Towers and were unexpectedly upgraded to the Club floor on our return visit at the end of our holiday. The staff were friendly and helpful for both of our stays. The buffet breakfasts were great with plenty of variety for all tastes. The... More
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only ultramodern Atrium Hotel connected to Putra World Trade Center. With recently renovated and refurbished rooms, we cater to Corporate business and MICE events. Our restaurants range from Local, Asian and International cuisine including our famous Authentic Japanese restaurant KOFUKU. Our Spa with Balinese and Malaysian treatments will rejuvenate your body and soul after a long day at work. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Seri Pacific Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.