We stayed in this hotel in a 4 beds room for 4 nights. The rooms are japanse style with tatami floors and futons. In the room there's a small kitchen sink with fridge tea facilities. On the downside of this hotel I must say that the AC makes the room a little bit dusty, but otherwise the rooms are clean.... More
- Also Known As:
- Backpacker`s Ryokan Budget Hotel Kyoto
- Backpacker`s Ryokan Budget Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We proudly offer clean Japanese-style en-suite rooms for the price of youth hostel dormitories in Kyoto and we offer cheaper dormitories too. However, please do not expect luxury. We do not offer meals, daily-maid, etc. If you need more than the basics, we cannot meet your needs. On the other hand, we provide best value for money; such as great location, Japanese lounge, free kimono-try, wifi and information book. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Backpacker's Ryokan Budget Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.