We stayed here for 1 night in the female dorm. The room and bathroom was clean. We arrived early in Kyoto after took night bus from Tokyo. I forgot that their reception hours start from 08:00 so when we arrived at the hostel we have to wait because it’s not open yet. So make sure to remember their business hours.... More
- Also Known As:
- Khaosan Kyoto Guesthouse Hotel
- Khaosan Kyoto Guesthouse Hotel Kyoto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Khaosan Kyoto G.H. offers you best value for your stay in Kyoto! Ideally located in Shijo-Kawaramachi area, in the centre of Kyoto city, 3mins walk from Hankyu line Kawaramachi station.We do not offer luxury five star accommodations; however, our concept is "Great Value, Comfortable, Clean and Friendly for All Guests."We believe that your stay with us would definitely be a pleasant one!!*5 Big Features of Khaosan Kyoto Guesthouse- Opened on 5th, Nov, 2010- 3 minute walk from Hankyu Kawaramachi Sta- Convenient access to major touristic sights- 6 Beds Mix / Female Dorm highly recommended- Japanese Tatami living room and Excellent facilities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, HostelBookers, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Khaosan Kyoto Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.