Krasnya Holmy, nice and comfortable hotel. Price is maybe a little bit high, but location and access to metro and through it to Belorukij station for Aeroexpress is good. Can recommend this hotel, if you businesses are close to Paveletskaya metro station.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Krasnye Holmy Hotel
- Swissotel Krasnye Holmy Moscow
- Swissotel Krasnye Holmy Hotel Moscow
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An award-winning luxury five-star hotel, Swissotel Krasnye Holmy is centrally located in the city’s upscale area and a short distance from the Kremlin and Red Square. Elegantly-appointed rooms and suites, with panoramic views of the city, feature state-of-the-art technology and exclusive amenities for the discerning traveller. World-class accommodations are complemented by first-class cuisine at an array of superb restaurants and bars. The trendy City Space Bar, one of the World’s Top Ten Bars (by the Bartender’s Guide 2008), is located on the top floor of the hotel (140m) and offers breathtaking 360 degree view of Moscow. Purovel Spa & Sport offers an integrated approach combining fitness and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Swissotel, Splendia, Priceline, Agoda, Olotels, Otel, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick and Expedia so you can book your Swissotel Krasnye Holmy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.