We stayed 2 nights on Suasi in the middle of a frenetic trip through Peru. The island is a haven of tranquility, with abundent wildlife (vicunas, alpacas, birds, flowers, viscachas....). We were pariculalry glad we stayed here because it showed us the beauty of Titicaca, which was not so easy to uncover from Puno (especially on Disney-uros!!). Food was good... More
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Isla Suasi Hotel Puno
- Casa Andina Private Collection Isla Suasi Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A solar-powered ecolodge on remote and uniquely beautiful Isla Suasi—the only private island in massive Lake Titicaca, the world’s highest navigable body of water. Featuring panoramic lake views from every room, surrounded by terraced gardens and designed with native materials (stone, adobe and thatched roofs) to blend into the island, the lodge is committed to being green. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Isla Suasi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.