After a hectic trip around Peru, this was a welcome break to have lazy lunches on the terrace, no electricity after 11pm, all food and even drinks provided - alcoholic and non-alcholoic. There were activities like escorted walks up the mountain to watch the sunset, canoe trips around the reeds which we chose to have with a guide, but one... More
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Isla Suasi Hotel Puno
- Casa Andina Private Collection Isla Suasi Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A solar-powered ecolodge on remote and uniquely beautiful Isla Suasi—the only private island in massive Lake Titicaca, the world’s highest navigable body of water. Featuring panoramic lake views from every room, surrounded by terraced gardens and designed with native materials (stone, adobe and thatched roofs) to blend into the island, the lodge is committed to being green. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Isla Suasi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.