Excellent location smack in town; but you don't get the seaside or seaview unlike Hyatt Regency at Teluk Cempedak which is 10 mins drive away. More to a business hotel, and hotel is still spanking new so the bathroom and beddings feel much more luxurious and nice. Get a higher floor room for better views. Breakfast was pretty decent.
- Also Known As:
- The Zenith Hotel, Kuantan Hotel Kuantan
- The Zenith Hotel, Kuantan Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jewel of the East ..... Centrally located in the heart of Kuantan town and the ICT Hub, The Zenith Hotel & Sultan Ahmad Shah Internation Convention Centre (SASICC) is set to revolutionize the face of business-class hospitality in Malaysia.It offers 519 modern and luxurious accommodations, and a 6000-seating capacity ballroom and exhibition hall with state-of the-art meetings, incentives, conventions and exhibitions (MICE) facilities. the hotel tower, which is part of the largest development on the East Coast of Malaysia, is stands at 24-floors featuring a distinct modern facade that will majestically alter Kuantan's ksyline.The Zenith Hotel & Sultan Ahmad Shah International Convention Centre (SASICC) is the epitome of both class and luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Zenith Hotel, Kuantan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.