By chance, we booked a triple room in this very nice estancia. After two days in Colonia, we wanted to discover Uruguayan pampa. The Finca Piedra is a two-hours drive away from Colonia and is a wonderful place to discover this region. Rooms and facilities are great (faboulous swimming pool with view on the vine yard).
- Also Known As:
- Estancia Finca Piedra Hotel Colonia Del Sacramento
- Estancia Finca Piedra Hotel
- Estancia Finca Piedra Uruguay/Colonia Del Sacramento
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Finca Piedra is an exclusive agro-tourism ranch of 1000 hectares with natural beauty, tranquility and cosseted hospitality, where its select vineyards are part of the marvelous landscape. The Estancia neighbours the “Sierras of Mahoma”, only 125 km from the Capital Montevideo and 110 km from Colonia (1 hour from Buenos Aires per boat). Many rural and ecotouristic activities and different packages are proposed. Also are offered a fine cuisine, services and facilities that ensure the guests the greatest comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Estancia Finca Piedra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.