It is too old and nice marina hotel in çeşme. They refurbished rooms but it looks very cheap. You can stay between seasons very reasonable prices. You have to booked sea side rooms but they will request additional charges for the room. Don't pay. Breakfast not too reach. You can use spa till 8pm.
- Also Known As:
- Altin Yunus Cesmeturistik Tesisler a.s. Hotel Cesme
- Altin Yunus Cesmeturistik Tesisler a.s. Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ALTIN YUNUS is located at Aegean Region, connected to İzmir City in Çeşme County located at the farthest point of Anatolia, 90 km away from Adnan Menderes Airport, 80 km away from Izmir, 150 km away from Efes and Meryem Ana, 3,5 km away from Çeşme, 4 km away from Alaçatı, at Boyalık Location, Kalem Cape. Çeşme whose square measure is 1601 km2 is neighbour with Urla County from East, Aegean Sea from South and west, Karaburun County from North and it is 8 mile away from Chios connected to Greece. Part of Urla Peninsula surrounded on three sides by the sea extending to the west is called as Çeşme Peninsula. It is a comfortable, enjoyable and joyous holiday paradise hosting its guests best with gold beach, Turquoise Sea and magnificent landscape since 1974. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Olotels, Otel, Expedia, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Altin Yunus Resort & Thermal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.