Hello, I'm glad to add my 5 cents to reviews. Location is very good cos it's close to Phuket, something like 20 min to pier by car and then another 20 min on longboat, it's close but it differ so.. You can hang right on the beach, it's really good and empty. There is some corals as far as I... More
- Also Known As:
- Tenta Nakara Hotel Thalang
- Tenta Nakara Phuket, Thailand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Possibly the only Luxury Tent-Island Resort in Phuket. The limited use of this small-unspoiled Island hideaway enhances the genuine feeling of inner peace. Guests are provided with oil lamps and candles used for light while electricity are generated and used only in the restaurant area. Luxury tent accommodations under the palm trees and the stars in permanent tent structures comfortably furnished with wooden floors, raised 6 ft. bed, en suite bathroom. Chill out at your own outdoor terrace. All units have magnificent view of Phang Nga Bay and stunning beauty of surrounding islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Tenta Nakara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.