We stayed here for 2 weeks, it is in walking distance to everything, Bangla rd, markets (although be careful they will try rip you off there), restaurants and bars. The food at the resort is great and the 'side walk cafe' is awesome for dinner, very relaxing with the live music :) The pool is amazing and great to relax... More
- Also Known As:
- Hyton Leelavadee Phuket Hotel Patong
- Hyton Leelavadee Phuket Patong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyton Leelavadee Phuket - A warm, friendly & stylish Thai style resort...Located only minutes walk from famous Patong Beach. All accommodation includes private balconies, electronic safe, air conditioning, mini bar and fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, IDD phone connection, sattelite TV and bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyton Leelavadee Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.