I really enjoyed my stay. Plenty of good restaurants near by, Red Lobster, Olive Garden... Coffee shop. All rooms have microwaves and mini refrigerator. The best rate for your money. Looking to return sometime in the near future.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Albany Airport Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Albany Airport Hotel Albany
- Red Roof Inn Albany
- Albany Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Albany is the capital city of New York State, located at the southern gateway to the magnificent Adirondacks and the northern edge of the scenic Hudson River Valley. Vermont and Western Massachusetts are less than an hour's drive away, we're midway between Syracuse and New York City along the New York State Thruway. At Red Roof Inn Albany Airport, we're proud of our city and its heritage, and want to make your stay here as comfortable as possible. We offer Wi-Fi Internet connectivity in all guest rooms, voice mail in all guest rooms, elevator service, and the convenience of exterior corridors. Take advantage of our meeting facilities, our proximity to nearby restaurants, pick-up and drop off laundry service, discounts at local fitness facilities, and our pet-friendly hospitality! When coming to New York's capital district, enjoy our convenient, remodeled Red Roof Inn Albany Airport, your best economy lodging choice in New York's capital district! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Red Roof Inn Albany Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.