I went to Ubud early February and took the beautiful orange Nakula room, with its red shade of interior. I had hot & spicy ayam betutu and beef ribs. yum...they're just awesome. you should try! enjoy the food by the koi pond. I took a bicycle tour to Kintamani and had some pancakes on the way back.
- Also Known As:
- Pandawas Villas Hotel Ubud
- Pandawas Villas Hotel
- Pandawas Villas Ubud, Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beyond its stunning location, modern design and full amenities - Pandawas villas offers a very unique combination of subdued comforts, serene spaces and distinctive details which make you feel indulgent beyond your imagination. Here "luxury" is not only re-defined; it crosses the threshold into the next dimension where all the elements come together in an elegant synergy defined by design and details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Splendia, Agoda, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Pandawas Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.