We Stayed in city for camp the Hotel guys took us for this terrible place at night.Went for 1 night in early morning chk the bathrooms any person frm outside can see ,even enter tent. The Safari camel rider was kid jst 11 yr old .We asked to change after argument manager agreed for which we paid extra. No AC... More
- Also Known As:
- The Desert Resort (Rajasthan Desert Safari Camp) Hotel
- The Desert Resort (Rajasthan Desert Safari Camp) Hotel Jaisalmer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We take this opportunity to introduce you the one and only luxury commercial converted camp cum resort, which emerges like a golden mirage, which unfolds the charming romance of the "thar" desert. The camp has recreated the magic & adventure of the silk route, that was the great trading center between 8th & 12th century. The camp combines the modern facilities and conveniences with the warmth & personal attention that correctives the traditional Indian hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Desert Resort (Rajasthan Desert Safari Camp) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.