The resort is located very close to the sea - so enjoy unlimited usage of the sea. The service is good and food is excellant. The cottages are spacious and with a lot of amenities. A lot of activities keep the stay very memorable and time seems to fly. Will definitely be visiting the resort again.
- Also Known As:
- Summer Sands Beach Hotel Mangalore
- Summer Sands Beach Hotel
- Summer Sands Beach Resort Mangalore, Karnataka
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 15 acre resort, with a 1000 running foot of beach, 42 spacious villas reminiscent of the British Era, but what entrances you as you enter the garbled gate is the sheer greenery of the place. The Terracotta villas, 500 palms and the 60 odd varieties of birds nesting in the resort make it a peaceful paradise. Children enjoy the Palm fringed fresh water swimming pool and the surrounding peace park and the large open areas with little fish ponds abounding with kois and goldfish to play and find friends. Summer Sands also has excellent conference facilities and the right ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Summer Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.