The staff were very nice, the bottomless cups of coffee at breakfast (with porridge, fruit, eggs, toast) very welcomed, and the atmosphere pleasant. It was a bit expensive for a guesthouse, but I guess that's Bangalore and the new India. Check your calendar and avoid staying here (esp room 12) during the Islamic month of Muharram, as the mosque next... More
- Also Known As:
- Casa Piccola Cottage Hotel
- Casa Piccola Cottage Bangalore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A heritage Cottage (1915) restored in style with all modern comforts. Our hospitality is well recognized by all international travelers and is well known by all international travels guides since 25 years. Leisure & business travelers for short& long stays have a home with us. Personal touch is our forte. Casa Cottage provides a wonderfully tranquil sanctuary from the madness of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Casa Piccola Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.