We spent 7 night at this hotel and we found the service to be SUPER 5*.The hotel is in a very good location, easy to go to many places from there. the staff is more than helpfull, the rooms are very large and have a lot of facilites, a lot of fun , i do recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Hurghada Marriott Red Sea Hotel Hurghada
- Marriott Hurghada
- Hurghada Marriott Red Sea Hotel
- Hurghada Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located and directly on the beach, the Hurghada Marriott invites you to experience the ultimate in Red Sea luxury. This Hurghada hotel famous for its extravagant lifestyle and Red Sea charm, delivers exceptional service and outstanding amenities. Our beachfront resort in Hurghada features 283 spacious rooms complete with sea view and sumptuous furnishings designed for your comfort and relaxation. With a variety of dining options, this Marriott hotel boasts a diverse selection of international cuisine with 9 restaurants ensuring every day is a new experience. Whether your stay is business or pleasures our extensive amenities including wifi, outdoor pool, two tennis courts and a private island, the Hurghada Marriott ensures you of a memorable holiday. Experience the legendary Hurghada night spots and take a plunge into world class diving, explore and discover our Hurghada resort, the greatest vacation where life is ‘simply blue’! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Hurghada Marriott Red Sea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.