Arriving at Hurghada on 11th November, we were all told we needed an Egyptian visa, which cost £13 a head. However, despite this, as soon we arrived at the JA and we knew that we had booked a fantastic hotel. We were greeted on the coach at the airport by Sayed, who was a very personable and helpful rep. We... More
- Also Known As:
- Iberotel Aquamarine Hotel
- Iberotel Aquamarine Hotel Hurghada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iberotel Aquamarine Resort is made for those who want to spoil themselves with the prefect, relaxed, All inclusive luxurious five-star Egypt holiday. Located on the southern tip of Hurghada with its own unspoiled private beach, this impressive complex features seven restaurants.It boasts over 1,001 comfortable rooms equipped with all the latest facilities, services and amenities as well as the “Mercato” shopping complex and a conference centre for up to 1500 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Jaz Aquamarine Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.