I spent about two weeks here and it was beautiful. The price was significantly cheaper than the Hilton and the atmosphere was much more family oriented. The dinner was good but overpriced, and the breakfast was decent. If you want a cheap meal that is authentic and delicious, I commonly ate at Punto Azul in Barrio de Crespo. Its a... More
- Also Known As:
- Las Americas Torre Del Mar Hotel
- Las Americas Torre Del Mar Hotel Cartagena
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Paradise. Rediscover your life in Cartagena de Indias, the city of unforgettable sunsets, endless nights and the astonishing Caribbean Sea while exploring the charms of Las Américas Resort y Centro de Convenciones. The renovated Las Américas Casa de Playa hotel, the new Las Américas Torre del Mar hotel and the 2,000-person capacity ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel and Venere so you can book your Las Americas Torre del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.