Our family of 3 stayed 4 nights & really loved this small, intimate hotel. Our room was big & comfortable and we spent a lot of time pool side. The hotel manager arranged the services of an excellent driver & tour guide who were flexible & very knowledgeable - we were often picked up before sunrise. Meals at the restaurant... More
- Also Known As:
- Hanumanalaya Boutique Residence Hotel Siem Reap
- Hanumanalaya Boutique Residence Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prepare for divine inspiration! The temples of Angkor, capital of Cambodia's ancient Khmer empire, are the perfect fusion of creative ambition and spiritual devotion. HanumanAlaya, Angkor's very own boutique residence, is just a short distance away from these magnificent temple monuments and is the perfect blend of traditional Khmer design and sophisticated international amenities. Many guests love our idyllic retreat. Our guest book is a eulogy to hospitality: a 'wonderful place', 'excellent service', a 'perfect retreat'. 'Paradise'. Lovingly finished in wood and elegantly decorated in local antiques and handicrafts, the HanumanAlaya is a home more than a hotel and guests find it the perfect place to unwind after an adventurous day exploring Angkor Wat and the many other temples. Surrounded by lush gardens, a swimming pool, tropical plants, and a soothing Spa, it is an idyllic retreat from the bustle of Siem Reap beyond, a stay to be savoured rather than rushed. Angkor is a magical experience, one that will stay with visitors forever. Make it more memorable at HanumanAlaya by immersing yourself in our rooms with a personal touch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, Expedia, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your HanumanAlaya Boutique Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.