Just have to repeat all the good things people have said. This is one of the best guesthouses I've ever stayed in for all-around experience. The owners and staff are amazing and so nice, and the money goes to a good cause. FYI, this is one of only a handful of hotels/guesthouses in Siem Reap actually owned by Cambodians.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Candles Guest House Hotel
- 7 Candles Guest House
- Seven Candles Guest House Hotel Siem Reap
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellent location 5-10 minutes walk across river to Old Market. Good AC and fans, en-suite baths with hot water, cable TV, DVD players and free movie selection, mini fridge, free wifi, and free bikes. On-site laundry service, free airport transfer on arrival. Tour guides and drivers onsite. Convenience store on the corner. Good local restaurants up and down the street, nice local vibe but close to everything. Seven Candles is home to the Ponheary Ly Foundation and three generations of the Ly family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Seven Candles Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.