We are a couple who stayed for a week, mid May, while we explored the glorious Angkor sites...It was the best kind of haven, with great staff and service, very quiet and clean, very reasonably priced and a blessed swimming pool in which to cool off in the heat of May...Love that they include a tuk-tuk ride back & forth... More
- Also Known As:
- Angkor Spirit Palace Hotel Siem Reap
- Angkor Spirit Palace Siem Reap
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Angkor Spirit Palace is a uniquely styled hotel featuring traditional Khmer architecture. It is close to downtown, the temples and airport. You won't be able to resist taking pictures of the building. Relax in our tropical gardens, swim in our saltwater pool and enjoy Khmer hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, Venere, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Angkor Spirit Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.