My wife and I stayed at this hotel as part of a Guatemala tour. Our view is that the Camino Real Antigua is the best hotel we have been in during this tour. The hotel looks very prestigious, rooms are very nice and staff is very helpful. It should be mentioned that the staff speaks English, which is not always... More
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Antigua Hotel Antigua
- Camino Real Antigua Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to enjoy of a first class experience in a luxury hotel that offers comfort and elegance in the middle of a legendary city. It is located at only 5 blocks from the Main Plaza of La Antigua, near from the main historical monuments, plazas, artisans workshops and commercial centers as well as another interest sites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Camino Real Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.