Very nice people and rooms. Little away from centrum but more quiet then! Nice breakfast room and a relax room with fireplace. Free tea and oxygen when you get to the entrance. Perfect beds and with nice sheets. We did not try the dinner there but the breakfast was good so I think it is great too.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco San Blas Hotel
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco San Blas Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is a sprawling colonial building built around a sunny colonial stone courtyard, peacefully removed from Cusco’s fast pace – like a sophisticated country hotel in the city. Rooms offer superb distant views of Cusco’s tiled rooftops and surrounding mountains or of the handsome arcaded interior courtyard and ample terrace. Tucked away in the heart of the city’s most atmospheric neighborhood, San-Blas, the hotel has 4-wood-burning-chimneys, a rustic restaurant and bar, and delightful sitting areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Casa Andina Classic - Cusco San Blas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.