I arrived in Quito in mid January 2012 from Washington State USA. I was meeting my father and brother who live in Argentina and due to flight delays arrived at the hotel before my father who's name it was under. I am only partially bilingual and after the flight was certainly not on my A-game but the staff at the... More
- Also Known As:
- Fuente De Piedra Ii Hostal Hotel
- Fuente De Piedra Ii Hostal Hotel Quito
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fuente de Piedra II, built in 2000, is a colonial style hostel located in the heart of La Mariscal, the most traditional, commercial and touristic zone of Quito where you can find banks, restaurants, bars, discotheques and other attractions that the night life of the city offers us. It is the ambition to host our guests in our hostel, our home. Fuente de Piedra II features the authenticity and diversity of Ecuador with a heart for quality and a home feeling in every aspect ranging from accommodation to service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Fuente de Piedra II Hostal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.