The hostel is two min walking from the main square in the old town, it'a very picturesque building, very chilled atmosphere and the staff is great. On my way to quito LAN lost my luggage and the owner of the hostel helped me in every possible way. I'm very thankful and had a great time.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Quito Cultural Hotel
- Hostal Quito Cultural Hotel Quito
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are in the colonial centre of Quito , our hostel is a colonial house,with a beautiful garden, our hostel is near ( 1 block and half ) of the presidencial palace ( principal square in the colonial centre ) , in our price the breakfast is included, we´ll be a pleasure for us to serve you and help you with the touristic information.You are always welcome to visit our hostel and Quito of course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HostelBookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Hostal Quito Cultural reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.